Yeah… I’m doing it. Why not?
I absolutely love reading blogs about fashion and design and I want to be able to keep memories of my little one. I’m just too busy to write things down these days, so why not keep an electronic journal, so to say, of my little guys happenings? I don’t want to forget his firsts and this is the easiest way for me to keep track of those things. So here goes…
Welcome to ‘The Gianni Tree’! For those of you who know Gianni, he is ALL boy. He is very active – likes to run not walk, jump, make car/police/truck/train noises, pretend to be a monkey, giggle and definitely has a mischievous side in him. Let’s watch him grow into a respectful, young man through his mama’s eyes.
I love you forever Gianni!
Man, I can't wait!!!! Don't forget 'BOOM" with the fist blow-up! :)
ReplyDelete