Thursday, October 14, 2010

Did you vote?! And Halloween Drama...

I know, I know.  That darn Gap site is causing all kinds of problems.  Just know that IF Gianni wins, it'll be because the judges pick him and not because he was a fan favorite.  However, at the ripe age of 2 (25 1/2 months), I'm not so sure we have a model on our hands...

Yesterday, Gianni's Halloween costume, fall vest and winter coat arrived.  I used to be really good at getting him to try on new clothes, but not anymore.  I made all the whistle noises and wooo'd him, but they were all met with that nasty "NO" I have mentioned before.  I also should have known better after last years costume fiasco (remember the tin man?)  Furthermore, I should have known all of this because week after week, Gianni will  NOT wear his soccer uniform to soccer practice.  But I thought - he's 2 now.  He's a different boy.  We watch Toy Story and talk about Buzz Lightyear all the time.  Maybe that will put him in the mood.  NOT.  If I am stuck with a 3T-4T Buzz Lightyear costume, I am going to scream!  (I WILL get him in that costume... pics to come!)

In the meantime, vote for your cute grandchild, nephew, BFF's little boy, etc... :-)

http://www.gapcastingcall.com/GapCastingCall/EntryDetail.html?id=288426

No comments:

Post a Comment