Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Am Thankful For…

Gianni’s laugh, his kisses, his BIG hugs, his crazy new language “as-a-mulah’!  (it almost sounds Indian and he thinks it is absolutely hysterical, which it is!), his jokes, his smells (including his stinky feet!), his love for reading,  his voracious appetite and his almost always smiling face.  I’m even more thankful for everything he has taught me about being a mother.

I’m also thankful for Luke.  He’s a great father, an amazing cook (resident chef although I’m starting to cook!) and a great husband. 

What are you thankful for?

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for YOU (and your great family! So glad you are in my life!)!!!

    I am thankful for a Husband who loves me for me and lets me shop til my hearts content! I am thankful to be secure with who I am - it has be a long journey, but I am getting to a good place! :)

    XXOO- T

    PS- Have great holiday, can't wait to hear about the trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Taylor I love what you are thankful for! And I <3 you too! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete