I’m constantly looking for cute clothes for G. I’m pretty smart about my shopping, but definitely keep him dressed well. I usually get pretty frustrated walking into a store and seeing so many clothes for girls and a tiny section for boys. But then I think – maybe this is for the best? If I had a girl, I’d be broke.
Right now, G is in a ‘comfy pant’ phase. Occasionally I can get him to wear jeans, but more often he chooses what he calls ‘comfy’ pants (aka – sweats or lined cargo pants). I’m hoping to get him into his corduroys more. I try to tell him – See! They’re soft too! Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t.
I’m hoping this is just a phase that all little boys go through. I remember my brother only wearing sweats for a period of time too. Finding ones that I feel are appropriate for the public are slim, but I have them. I need more options! Let me know if you have any suggestions – but within reason $$!
It's so funny that you posted this. I love shopping for Ella. The girls section is huge, however I have gone broke!!!! Now with Justin the selection is small and boring! At Ieast I won't spend as much on him...haha!!!!! Keep me posted on good finds.
ReplyDelete