Monday, December 6, 2010

Gianni's Christmas Wish List

Gianni is only 2, so this isn’t exactly his holiday wish list, but it definitely contains items he talks about regularly.  Here are a few things Santa has his/her eye on! 

·         Books, books and more books!  I already covered this a few posts ago, but I recently bought a few more books for Gianni from Santa.  He’ll be adding Richard Scarry's BUSIEST POP-UP EVER! and BIGGEST, BUSIEST STORYBOOK EVER  to his collection.  I hope one of them is as large as his other favorite (Biggest Word Book Ever).  I also think a book on potty training would be perfect!
·         United States puzzle – Because our entire family is so far away, what better way for Gianni to start learning the 50 states but associate them with where everyone lives!  I did a quick search online for puzzles and found quite a few that could work.  I also found a great placemat.  What a great conversation topic at the dinner table!
·         Cars, cars and cars – He’s obsessed with the movie, so I’m sure he’d love this Cars Duplo Lego set. 
·         G received the Cars racetrack for his birthday from Nonna.  He has Lightning so maybe Red or any of the others would be perfect! 
·         Gianni is obsessed with car wash’s.  He literally talks about them all the time.  No joke.  His buddy Jack has this one - Little People Spin-n-Sparkle Car Wash .  I’m surprised he hasn’t slipped it under his coat on his way out since he always takes at least 1 car with him (Thanks Uncle Gregor!). 
·         Mom-Mom bought him this Cars Car Wash, so he’ll be very excited to open this on Christmas!
·         Movies – Gianni already has quite a collection, but he saw the preview of Ratatouille and has been asking for it.  A few others are Finding Nemo and A Bugs Life.
·         Eagles football… Need I say more?  Although, it does appear to be his favorite sport.
·         A vacuum!  What?  He’s obsessed with it and I’m training him early!
·         For my little Led Zeppelin fan, a guitar or drums.

If space wasn’t an issue or if we lived in a house, these would be top on his list:
·         Again, Cars!  He almost stole this from a kid at the park a few weeks ago.  Both G and Jack were obsessed with it!
·         This train table is a favorite of G’s while visiting his cousins house… among a million other toys!
·         Gianni’s buddies Rocco and Luci own a motorized excavator that he wanted to drive right out of their house!  Although it’s not an excavator, this tractor is similar!
·         And yes, a kitchen!  He really does love pretend play right now.

What is top on your little ones holiday lists?

No comments:

Post a Comment