Thursday, February 17, 2011

Potty Train or Not Potty Train

Yes, that is the question.  As cheesy as it sounds, it is the question I am asking myself. 

G is doing such a great job at school with using the potty.  Each day I get reports on ‘dry/potty’ which means success!  In fact, he has been consistently using the potty at school since November 1st.  He uses it at home but just not as often as I’d like.  He’s showing signs that he’s ready - he walks into the bathroom, pulls down his pants and yes ‘stands’ (hilarious to see!).  He even asks about his Cars underwear (thanks Grandma!) and wants to wear them.  So do I push it yet?  Or do I wait? 

The reason I’m really asking myself this question is because G and I have a long weekend ahead of us and I was considering doing the “3-day training plan”.  I talked to one mom at the park who did this and she claimed success, although she did say have plenty of wine on hand for myself!  Has anyone else tried this?  I might give it a go this weekend so stay tuned…!

No comments:

Post a Comment