Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Poopy on the Potty!!!

I know, not the best heading in the world but can I tell you how proud I am of my little guy?!  Last night after his bath, we were in his room getting ready for bed when he said “Mommy!  I have to poop!” and started to run to the bathroom.  Sure enough - HE DID IT!  I was screaming with excitement, singing the “poopy on the potty” song!  When I told him I was proud of him, he responded with “I proud of you Mommy!”  J

We tried again this morning, but he didn’t have to go.  Fingers crossed that he does today at school.  Yay!

**I know I have been a little MIA these past few weeks but between being sick for almost 3 weeks, buried at work and now L sick, it’s a little crazy.  I promise to be back soon!  Plus, I couldn’t resist sharing this post!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! That is SO exciting! Only moms could truly appreciate that moment! Just think of how much closer you will be to eliminating the diaper expense!

    ReplyDelete