Monday, April 18, 2011

Day 1 of Big Boy Undies

I cannot believe my little man wore underwear to school today.  He did such an outstanding job all weekend long.  No accidents after early Saturday morning, a trip to the park without a diaper, pull-up or undies on and dry through a nap.  I literally got teary eyed yesterday telling him how proud I was.  He said “Mommy, you sad?  Sad?  I am ecstatic!  He’s such a big boy!

So off to school he went today with his Toy Story undies.  I packed a pair of Cars undies in case of an accident.  I know that this isn’t foolproof yet, but it’s a start!  He walked into class, showed everyone his undies and said “This is when you go poopys on the potty!!”.  J

1 comment:

  1. OMG I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is so flipping cute!!!! You are a rockstar MOM!

    PS- I miss you face BAD!

    ReplyDelete