We don’t do organic. Probably because it’s a)more expensive and b)I wasn’t raised on it and turned out just fine. But the more and more I read or hear about it, I’m wondering if we should be giving G organic milk. He is a milk monster and always has been. If allowed, he could probably go through a gallon of milk in 3 days. It may have tapered off a bit lately, but honestly, he drinks it like crazy. To be completely honest with you, I really think it’s the reason he is so big. Hormones. L will tell you we are creating a sports machine, but you and I both know that isn’t true. Heck, what if he likes decorating homes instead? J Just kidding…
An article I read in Stroller Traffic prompted this blog post. If you don’t receive this newsletter, check it out. I subscribe to a bunch of these types of sites and sometimes I read what is sent and other times, I just delete. But this one got me thinking.
So, do you organic? And if you do, do you buy everything organic or just certain things?
No comments:
Post a Comment