I know, I know. I’m MIA. Again. Life is a little crazy right now. It’s pretty down, so I’m hoping ‘up’ is right around the corner. Regardless of all the BS going on, I had a chance to have a wonderful Mother’s Day yesterday. I slept in (to the best that you can in a timber loft), had breakfast at my favorite spot (Toast) and went to the zoo as a family. Gianni was really well behaved the entire day and suprisingly, at the zoo (no tantrums when leaving animals or the zoo - yippee!). The best gift was how he reminded L throughout the day that it was mommy's day! I can’t believe what a big boy he is becoming. Here’s a pic of all of us waiting for our table on a gorgeous, sunny Chicago morning.
How did all of you spend your mama’s day?!
No comments:
Post a Comment