Is it too much to ask for a picture of your family on a holiday? Apparently it is. I wonder if my mom went through this?! Each holiday, I do my best to try to get a photo of my family. I want to remember each holiday and specifically, Gianni dressed nicely and now lil g. And to be honest with you, I would like to be a in a photo considering I’m always behind the lens. Well, capturing that shot has proven to be very difficult.
First, my 3 ½ year old will no longer smile normally for the camera. Yes. He has hit THAT phase. He either smiles so big that his eyes get really small (I used to lose my eyes when smiling at a young age), makes a silly face or sticks his tongue out subtly. Awesome. Secondly, no one seems to know how to work my camera so none of the photos come out that great. Lastly, I’m my worst critic and absolutely HATE myself in each and every photo. I SWEAR I don’t look that bad in person… ;) Anyway, I can’t believe I’m sharing these, but here are a few photos of my family on Easter.
 |
| Stylin' in Gap and TOMS - Also won't pose for a pic :) |
 |
| Princess Giuliana |
 |
| My kids :) |
 |
| Unfortunately, the best out of 15 family pics taken :( but not too bad... |
We spent our Easter with my sister and her boyfriend. L made the big Italian meal, which was amazing as usual. And for dessert, we were surrounded by more sugar than you could ever dream of. In fact, we didn’t even give Gianni either baskets from his Mom Mom or Nonna because he was like a crackhead with the little bit of sugar we did give him. Take a look at the craziness yourself!
 |
| Gourmet basket from Philly care of Mom Mom (all my favs in there!) |
 |
| Full basket from my favorite chocolate shop in Cleveland "Malley's" care of Nonna (again... all my favs! Are you seeing a trend?!) |
 |
| A 38oz, solid milk chocolate, 2 ft tall Easter bunny from Malleys (again... my FAV! I'm going for the ears first...) |
 |
Easter Bunny Cake Pops care of my sister, the Cake Pop QUEEN!
|
How did you all spend your holiday? I hope you all had a wonderful Easter!
SWEETEST!!!!!!!!!!! I love all of them, and I'll snap some of you!!! xoxox
ReplyDelete