I really want to make time for this blogging thing… I really, really do. And I really want to catch up on my friends blogs. What if I block an hour out of my schedule to read blogs? No one would know, would they? J
Until I can find that time, here are a few photos from our weekend. This weekend consisted of sleeping in a bit (G was on the final stretch of an ear infection and Giuliana is on an amazing schedule!) and spending time with two sets of friends from our old condo in the city. We had one family over for dinner on Saturday (I should have taken photos of the food cause it was AH-MAZING!) and went to a pumpkin patch with the other set of friends. It was nice for G and I to go to the pumpkin patch alone. Good to have that one on one time these days.
And although I do not have a photo of this, I am happy to report that Giuliana has her 1st tooth! Other than a little whining and a runny nose for a day or two, it was rather uneventful (thank God).
 |
| Sleepin' off that ear infection (9am!) |
 |
| Impromptu Photo Shoot (Friday) |
 |
| Sippy Cup! |
 |
| Like my mom, she needs a phone book to sit on :) |
 |
| Photo Shoot (Saturday) |
 |
| Pose 'em, everybody POSE! |
 |
| Best Buds - Brody and Gianni |
 |
| Slide, slide, slippty slide! |
 |
| My Lil Man |
Now onto uploading photos to Shutterfly… I know… I know… It’s been forever. But as I told my mom, give me 5 more hours to the day and I’ve got all this stuff J
No comments:
Post a Comment