Because I haven't written any of Gianni's words down, I figured I should make a list. He's starting to repeat words we ask him to say, so I thought it would be a good time to remember what some of his first words were. So here goes:
Mama, Dada, ball, hot, cookie, dirty, banana, more, yeah yeah (yes), milk (ba), what's that (whazz thaaaattt), Bob Bob, not nice (aka Grandma), Nonna, Mom Mom, Pop Pop, NO, choo choo, truck, moon, pasta, boom boom (thunder), I love you (la la), gold, shoes, sorry, butterfly, goal, light, bus, please and bug.
He also made a ton of noises before his 18 month appointment that 'counted' as words, per his doctor: car, train, monkey, elephant, dog
Oh and how can I forget 'shit'. Yes. He has said shit. He heard me tell his father that he was full of it and thought it was funny to repeat only that word. He doesn't say it often, but when he does, it takes everything in our power not to laugh. Like I said, I don't try to be mother of the year, so these types of things can and will happen :-)
HA!!!! Kids do that all the time, just ask my Mom I repeated the F-bomb for a while!!! Loving all of this!
ReplyDelete