Saturday, October 2, 2010

Cold Wah Wah

Where did my baby go?! Where did that little boy go who would lie down and go night-night without any problems?! That little boy has turned into the KING of stalling!

Lately, Gianni tries to stall bedtime by asking for water. Not just any water but ‘cold wah wah’. He will call for ‘Mommeee Daddeee’ and then it changes to a yell and it’s ‘COLD WAH WAH’. We try not to cater to this request because Gianni is still drinking a large amount of milk before bed. As we inch closer to potty training, his liquid consumption before bedtime is not helping potty training.

Gianni’s stalling techniques are getting better for him and worse for us. Luke now lies down next to his crib and hangs out for a while before he’ll go to sleep. I’ve told Luke a million times that he’s creating a monster, but he of course doesn’t listen to me. I do want to go on record that last night I put Gianni down and Luke wasn’t home. We said our good nights and I love you’s and I walked right out of his room. No ‘Daddeee’. No ‘cold wah wah’. That little guy has Luke wrapped around his finger…!

No comments:

Post a Comment