On Wednesday, November 24th, one of my BFF’s welcomed a beautiful little girl into this world. Kelly and Chris are the proud parents of Lillian Balla Duncan. I was so excited to still be in town (before the holiday) and lucky to be at the hospital when she was born. Lily is absolutely beautiful! She is the first little girl in our Chicago group of friends and will no doubt be a little princess J
We went to visit the Duncan’s on Sunday, bringing trays of food (help make dinner time easier!) and gifts of course! It was interesting to see G react to her. He did really well, only displaying the tiniest bit of jealousy once or twice when I first held her. But he mostly just wanted to touch her (pet her head!), kiss her and be around whoever was holding her. So with that, if I had a second child, this is what a typical day would look like... And yes, Gianni is 'sitting' on my back J
And here’s an even better view of the beautiful Lily!
No comments:
Post a Comment