Monday, January 10, 2011

Fly Eagles Fly!

Unfortunately, the Eagles season ended yesterday afternoon, but not before Gianni mastered their chant.  In fact, he woke up on Saturday morning, singing “Fly Eagles Fly!  Fly Eagles Fly!  E-A-G Igles”!! (Yes, he is even pronouncing ‘Igles’ similar to those in South Philly!).  Needless to say, Gianni’s early morning song  prompted a half-sleeping fist pump from Luke. 

Gianni asks to watch the YouTube video over and over, singing the song all day long.  I think Daddy is awfully proud of his little Eagle in training.  Mommy isn’t so sure she wants a mini-Luke when it comes to Philadelphia football.  Those of you that know Luke can understand J

1 comment:

  1. Very cute! Just wait til he wants to PLAY football! Jackson started flag football and we loved it! And, as much as football is my favorite sport, fear sits in everytime he gets out there! I have a litte guy and he acts twice his size! I can only imagine how I will feel when he is getting hit hard! Oh well, good thing he started karate at 3 years old! Toughen him up for the big guys like G!

    ReplyDelete