Over the past few weeks I have learned that Gianni will repeat anything you say. Anything. I knew this day was coming, but it is now to the point where he uses phrases at the right time. Time to apply the filter… heavily! He’s already said sh!t and yes, he’s said the F word… Watch that mouth during sports, Luke!
Here are a few other funny things he’s been saying:
Mom: Gianni please pick up your shoes.
Gianni: Oh yeah…
Mom: Gianni did you put away your toys?
Gianni: Oh yeah…
(‘Oh yeah’?!! I mean, is he a teenager already?!)
Gianni: Oh My God!
Mom: It’s oh my gosh Gianni
Gianni: OH MY GOD!
(I obviously didn’t realize I say that, but need to watch it!)
Gianni: E-A-G Igles!
(Almost! He’s getting there!)
Gianni: Only Mommy do this.
Gianni: Only Daddy do this.
Gianni: Mommy, I have a fever.
(I told you he’s been sick a LOT!)
Gianni: Mommy, I peed down my leg.
(He’s potty training and sometimes he forgets he has a pull-up on J )
There are plenty others, but they’re definitely not appropriate for this blog ;-)
LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete