I’m home today from work with G because he’s still sick. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that he’ll be back to school tomorrow. I just want him to feel better already. I would also like to not worry about Luke or my job (needing to be home) or think about the amount of money LGT has made off of us in the past 3 weeks… It could pay someone’s mortgage <puke>.
But as a side note, I get to listen/watch Ratatouille again which I really like (thank you Auntie Kelly!)! The other things I have been able to listen, watch and/or participate in today are:
- Gianni placing his goldfish crackers under a dinosaur and saying “He pooped them out”. Is he really a weird boy already?!
- Watching Gianni play by himself so nicely. He called his friend Nicholas on one of his toys, saying “I’ll call you in 4 minutes. 6 minutes. Yeah my puter. Bye Nicholas!”.
- Dancing to ‘Jacks Big Music Show’
- Singing ‘Take Me Out to the Ball Game’ and ‘Mary had a Little Lamb’
Oh and how can I forget Gianni blames daddy for everything - Daddy do it... ha!
Being at home today hasn’t been that bad at all J
Being at home today hasn’t been that bad at all J
oh my!!!!!!! now i understand why I haven't seen you in forever!!! I surely hope he gets better soon, and you get your Mommy time!
ReplyDelete