Friday, January 14, 2011

My ‘puter

We received an iPad for Christmas from my Dad (thanks Dad!) and I don’t know who is more excited – me or G!  I was super excited because I love my iPhone, so what better device to have but a bigger version of it!  Gianni also loves my iPhone.  He has his own page of apps and knows exactly how to get to it. 

So when I setup the iPad, I made sure all of G’s games were included and even downloaded some new ones.  He calls the iPad his ‘puter’ and has even provided feedback on some of the new games -  I don’t like this game Mommy”.  Here are some of Gianni’s favorite apps:

I Hear Ewe
Balloniamls
Shapes
Matching Zoo
Seuss ABC

Seeing that most of us have iPhones or iPads these days, what are some of your kids favorite apps?

No comments:

Post a Comment