Monday, January 17, 2011

Random Thoughts from a Day at Home with the G

- If Gianni stayed home, he would be obese.  Geez this kid eats a lot.
- I really, really, really wish I only worked 4 days a week.
- It’s 10 and I haven’t brushed my teeth yet.  This reminds me of the first two months of G’s existence.  Oh and I’m still in my jammies.
- I wish it had snowed more (yes I said it), so that G and I could have gone sledding.
- Thank God most of the chocolate is out of my house, otherwise I would be obese.
- I really, really need a weekend getaway.  Sun, fun and friends.  BIG TIME... Do you hear that girlfriends?!
- How many times will we watch Toy Story today?
- Potty training is equivalent to training a puppy.  G gets M&M’s every time he goes on the potty.  Heck, I wish I did.
- I really, really want to redo my bedroom.  That and install a glass tile backsplash.
- I say ‘really, really’ a lot.  Hopefully I’m getting my point across in those sentences.
- I love Gianni more than words can express.  I feel like he will always be my favorite.  Is that terrible?!
- My kolasky’s rule.
- I’m a great daughter/granddaughter for baking for my dad and grandma – sending a ‘care’ package.
- I love when G sings 'Take Me Out to the Ballgame'
- I need a manicure.
- It’s awesome that my sister can stop by anytime and play with G.
- I really, really, REALLY wish I only worked 4 days a week.
- If I worked from home I would live in yoga pants.
- Speaking of, I should probably take a shower before L gets home.


BTW – I got this idea from the lil bee.  If you haven’t checked out her blog, I suggest you do so.  She’s a witty, interesting mom who is expecting #2, says exactly what is on her mind and discusses all topics.  I’m a follower and think you should be too!

1 comment:

  1. I did one of these on Monday too!!! And I copied form the Lil Bee too!!! You and her are the kind of caring moms I hope to be...granted I only know her through her blog but you catch my drift!!!

    ReplyDelete