Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Two 2 Year Olds and a Paper Shredder

This is what happens when two adults, yes Gretchen and I are adults, try to have a conversation in the kitchen.  The boys shut themselves in the hall closet and have some fun with the very full paper shredder. 

Enter Gianni and his partner in crime, Brody...



The pictures really don’t do it justice.  The paper filled two shopping bags - packed and tied.  The entire time G helped me clean it up, he said ‘Brody do this’.  Little tattle tale!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm totally cracking up sitting here at the computer. What a hot mess!! The best part is the "Brody do this" - you gotta love it!!

    xo,
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS ENTRY! A picture truly says a thousand words . . . because I cannot even say one! The only thing that can come out of my mouth when looking at this is laughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA!!! This rocks!!! My little man G is a riot!!!

    ReplyDelete