Friday, January 21, 2011

Random Things Said By The G

As you know, I was home from work on Monday with Gianni.  We had such a great day playing, talking, laughing and of course, you saw my previous post of destruction he and his friend created.  But that’s not all that happened.  Here are some of the random things Gianni said that day:

While playing with his Buzz Lightyear doll, he noticed a squiggly mark on Buzz’s chin and said “Mommy, Buzz’s face is dirty”.  I said “That’s not dirt G, I think that’s his beard”.  He then looks at me, touches my chin and says “Mommy doesn’t have a beard.  Only Daddy”.  To which I responded “You are very observant G”.  Thank god he noticed that and not my mustache… ;-)

Gianni: Where’s daddy?  He watching football? 
Mommy: No G, Daddy is actually at work.

Gianni: I don’t like dogs.  Daddy like dogs. 
Mommy: Yeah G, Mommy doesn't like dogs either.
**Sorry all you dog lovers out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment