- My attempt to potty train G in 3 days this weekend lasted a total of 3 hours.
- My goal to not eat any sugar until after my girls trip to Florida lasted a total of 4 hours.
- I can’t say no to candy stores in malls, even if it’s a rip off and if it was really for G
- Hence the reason why G didn’t nap today (too much sugar!)
- I now have G saying ‘picking for gold’ when he picks his nose
- G wants a house and says it over and over and over again when driving out and coming back from the suburbs.
- Someone buy my condo. For exactly what we owe on it.
- What happened to the spring sneak peek that was here last week?
- What am I going to make for dinner? I hate cooking dinner.
- I am in need of some major changes at work.
- G wasn’t too bad running around the mall today. Does it make me a bad mom because I just laugh at him most of the time?
- I can get used to my upcoming 3 day work week.
- I miss my friend who lives in the suburbs. I wish I could see her daily.
What’s on your mind this yucky Monday?
My monday was brightened by catching up with you :)
ReplyDeleteG wants a house, you need to move back here!
I will never stop eating sugar!
Jackson digs for gold and we call it that too.
Jackson loves farting and making jokes about it! Is potty humor a genetic thing?
Girls trip to FLA? So jealous! I need a vacation. Haven't been on a real vacation in over 5 years. Seriously!
Today is tuesday. Hopefully that helps get over the monday sucky-ness!
@Jennifer - I'm so happy we were able to catch up too! Thank you for sharing what's on your mind too. I like it and it made me smile! xo
ReplyDelete