Mommy had a little retail therapy this weekend and boy did it feel good. They were all items I needed (like makeup, some clothes, boring work shoes, bras, etc…), but nonetheless, I bought a few new things for ME! Of course while I was out, I stopped to look at clothes for G. I always, always do this. Maybe it's mommy guilt? But I really am very lucky he’s a boy because I would be in a LOT of trouble.
- While out, I checked out the kids section at Zara – they always have such adorable clothes and G can finally fit in the boys stuff. They’re kind of in-between seasons, but I can’t wait to buy G some funky shirts and maybe his Easter outfit here. They don’t have much online right now, but if you have a Zara near you and have little ones, I highly recommend stopping in. ADORABLE clothes!
- And then there is always the Gap, which you really can’t go wrong with especially with the million of coupons they’re always offering (30-40% off regularly). I’m loving quite a bit from their spring lookbook – Be Picture Perfect, Coastal Kicks, Hard Rock, Varsity Blues and College Crew.
And then it was onto online shopping…
- Oh and Mini Boden… I’m so happy you are online only. If G wasn’t growing like a weed and I didn’t care about spending crazy amounts of money on his clothes, we would be good friends. In fact, his entire spring/summer wardrobe would come from you. But because he IS growing like a weed, I’ll have to buy things from you sparingly. I personally think it’s silly to spend a lot of money on toddler clothes because they won’t be wearing them very long, but that’s me.
- Oh and Crewcuts from JCrew… where do I begin?! T-shirts, shorts, jeans, sweatshirts, etc… So cute!
So you see, the spring shopping bug isn’t only for me! Do you have your eye on anything special for you or your little one?
No comments:
Post a Comment