Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Yeahhh that’s my kid…

In case you were at the Adams & Sangamon park last night around 6ish, yes, that was my kid who dropped his pants under the fountain area and peed on the spot.  I ran to stop him, but it was too late.  He was already in mid-stream.  All I could do was laugh along with the 20 other people who witnessed it.  While trying to explain to him that this wasn’t appropriate, he tried to tell me that Morgan told him to do this.  Morgan is a girl in his class at school, who was not with us.  Oh and she is also 2 years old so there is no way Morgan told him to do this. 

Chalk this up to the first, not last, time he will embarrass me in public J

1 comment:

  1. where am I in these Park adventures, I would have died! :) Goodness I love that kid!

    ReplyDelete