Thursday, June 23, 2011

Happy 5th Anniversary Luke!

Today is mine and Luke’s 5th anniversary.  I cannot believe it has been 5 years already.  We ended up having a beautiful day in Mentor, Ohio.  Not exactly where I thought we'd be married, but it was important that as many of our family members be present.  That day, we were surrounded by our closest family and friends, so it was perfect!  It hasn’t necessarily been the easiest 5 years, but if we made it through those challenges, we can make it through anything.  The traditional wedding gift for 5 years is ‘wood’ (Hold the jokes.  Luke and Gregor already went there J ).  No gifts today, but I do think the 3 of us (yes 3... my birthday is this weekend so we will have adult time later!will be celebrating with a simple dinner out.

I don’t have any of our wedding photos available to me on this computer, but I did find these two and thought I would share.  The first is one of my favorite pics from our day and the other is just so typical of the two of us (me appearing to be yelling at him… although I think our photographer was making us kiss... AGAIN!)



I know I don’t say it nearly enough, but I love you J

4 comments:

  1. Happy happy anniversary! You were a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you TWO! And you were stunning...and it's not about where you get married it is the memories it creates!!! (From a Vegas girl to a Small Town Ohio Girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo precious! Happy Anniversary!

    xx

    http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy anniversary! You two are both absolutely stunning :)

    ReplyDelete