Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Weekend Recap… A Day Late

Another busy summer weekend down in the books!  We spent time with new/old friends and family, celebrated G’s girlfriends birthday (yes... I said GF!) and last but not least, we celebrated MY birthday!  Cookout with new friends, Ruby’s birthday party, my birthday dinner/drinks with best friends/family and a Sunday spent at the beach.  I wish I had photos to share with you (I was loving my outfit on Saturday night too…) but because I’m the picture taker, I’ve got nothing (hint hint Mr. L!!).  Just know that I couldn’t have asked for a more perfect birthday weekend J

Now… What I can share with you are these adorable photos of Gianni being reunited with his girlfriend Ruby at her 3rd birthday party.  Ruby no longer attends G’s school, so he hasn’t seen her for a few weeks.  He was the only boy invited to her party (ahhh!) and was so very excited to be there.  All the way there he kept saying “When I see Ruby, I will hug her and kiss her”.  When they were reunited, G acted a little shy, but you’ll see that didn’t last very long!

Playing hard to get...


Notice the hand placement... (thanks for pointing that out Mags!)


How CUTE is she?!

Thank you for the photos Maggie!




2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!! cutest kids ever! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE!!! I love that he thought about kissing her before he even got there!

    ReplyDelete