Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Testing Limits

Need I say more?  I could go on and on, describing the ways G is currently testing our limits, but most recently he’s picked up swearing.  Kind of.  I’d like to point all the blame at L (which it probably really is all his fault…!), but I know I’m not an angel.  The problem with L is that he swears at every single play of every sporting event.  Even if it isn’t his team.  And you know how much sports L watches.  But I digress… So G’s favorite word again is damn it.  However, instead of saying damn it, he says ‘damage’ because he knows it sounds just like damn it.  So when he says it, I typically react to which he responds with “No Mommy, damage to the door”.  (I once told him not to do X to the door cause he would damage it.  He thought I was swearing and so on… that’s how he learned the word damage) But when he says it,  boy does it sound just like damn it.  In fact, last night he laid in bed yelling from his room “Mommy… damage to the door” over and over.  I of course didn’t respond.  Little sh!t J

No comments:

Post a Comment