March 28th, 2012… baby #2!
I know. I’m still in shock too. And still don’t really believe it. But it’s happening. I had my 12 week ultra-sound yesterday and saw that little peanut moving all about. When I saw it on the screen I said “well hello there peanut”. Because again, it still is not real for me. Why is that with your 2nd?! I keep forgetting that I’m pregnant, until I feel ill or realize I can’t drink. #2 is just so completely different.
Either way, this wasn’t exactly planned and a little ahead of my personal schedule (you know that new role I mentioned a few posts ago… yeah… I’m sure that team loves me about now…). We’re keeping our fingers crossed that we can sell our condo before the due date. Otherwise, we’re going to be in some close quarters! Now you can understand my lack of posts in the past two months. Things have been a little crazy, hectic, stressful (new role for me, new job for Luke, new class for G and the sale of our condo falling through) – need I say more?!
Gianni is excited (for what he understands) and proudly sports his ‘Big Brother’ t-shirt. He talks to me about sharing toys, feeding and even taking a bath with the baby. I keep reminding him that in the beginning, he will only be able to help feed and love the baby. It’ll be some time before the playing and bath-taking!
| Sorry for the poor quality. This was taken on my iPhone |
Congrats Michelle! Unexpected surprises are sometimes the very best :)
ReplyDeleteAnd here's to that condo selling ASAP...
xo,
Carrie
I LOVE THAT IT IS OUT THERE!!!!!!!!! No w lets make you the hottest pregger on the block and SHOP!!! Miss you and love you (i could see you daily!)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Hoping your whirlwind of a summer slows down and you can enjoy the new life love tapping your belly! Excited for G - this will be great for him! Maybe he will get a little sister he can protect for life! He'll have to - cause if it's a girl, we all know she will have guys lined up to go out with her! She'll take after her mom ;) But, if it's a boy - - you better install a padded room for the boys to rough-house in! I can only imagine . . .
ReplyDeleteSo, does that mean The Gianni Tree blog will also get a new name in March? Doubtful you'll run TWO blogs! How can anyone find THAT time?!?!?!