Friday, September 9, 2011

Let’s Talk About… Boobs

I don’t always share some of the funny or off the wall things that G says, but I’m gonna start.  Reason being a) this is my blog and b) I want to remember them!  I know that kids say the darndest things or are all comedians at this age, but G is MY comedian and I want to remember this stuff.  So… let’s talk about boobs…

Luke was out of town this week for work, so it was as G likes to say “meee and mommyyy” all week.  As he was brushing his teeth before school, I was getting dressed with him in the bathroom when he noticed and asked me about my bra.  The conversation went something like this:

Gianni: What’s that mommy?
Mommy: That’s my bra.
G: Can I wear it?
M: No, only girls wear bras.
G: Why?
M: Because girls have big boobies and we need something to hold them with. (yes… that’s all I could come up with…)
G: (raising his shirt) I have boobies.
M: Right, but you’re a boy. You don’t wear a bra.   And besides, they’re small.  You don’t need a bra.
G: (pointing to his nipple) But this part is gonna get big and stick out (I think it’s time for me to not get ready in front of him…)
M: G, only girls boobies get bigger.
G: Daddy has big boobies.
<insert laughter>

End of story.  Luke wasn’t even there to defend himself J

No comments:

Post a Comment