Friday, October 14, 2011

Music to only a Mommy’s ears

And here I go again… MIA.  I can’t seem to balance this whole work/personal life thing lately.  I have a list of things I’d like to blog about (my rapidly expanding waistline and the lack of stylish maternity clothes), but I haven’t had the time.  So with that, I’ll leave you with a video I took of Gianni a few weeks ago.  He received a guitar for his birthday and loves to play it.  Well, one night he made up a song all by himself (I swear,  I didn’t help) and sang it over and over AND OVER to me…  (all while L was trying to watch baseball J) He even made a stage (out of his blanket) and played harmonica too. 

And now... "I love you my Mommy"


PS – I’m only posting this here because my family said they couldn’t get the flip video to play.  I think it’s user error, but what do I know ;-)

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment