Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Boy or Girl?

The big 20 week appointment is rapidly approaching and this time around, I kind of want to know what 'it' is.  L is pretty adamant about not finding out and I completely agree and understand.  However, there’s a little piece of me that wouldn’t mind finding out.  If it’s a girl, I could get rid of years of boy clothes that I’ve been holding on to.  I could find a cute sheet set to replace the gender-neutral green that G had.  I could start planning how I want her room to look.  And if it’s a boy, well, I could start planning how I’ll make his room different than G’s was and be happy that this kid will live in quite a few hand-me-downs for a while J  Heck, I want to go Pintrest crazy!  Either way, I honestly don’t care what ‘it’ is and just want a healthy baby. 

But… just maybe I can persuade L… ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Find out! It's the second time around! I'm hoping its a little girl cause G is so darn cute, I can only imagine a girl version! One of each. Although with G I said it would be a girl and I was wrong! My first wrong baby prediction! So, I'm not even gonna try to predict! Must not work on you! LOL! Just give it up to Luke for a few days and he'll give in. Men always give you what you want after sex! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of life's few surprises my love. But I would have totally found out the third time around if G would have been down... I am secretly hoping for some pink for you :) :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete