Friday, December 9, 2011

Terrible 3’s

I know.  It’s been a while.  Again.  But I just haven’t been able to find the time to blog.  Until now.  You see.  I need your help.  My loving little boy has turned into a multi-personality terror.  He has officially hit his Terrbile 3’s.  He never had temper tantrums until a week ago.  Now, he seems to have one over the littlest thing.  I do a great job of distracting him from whatever may have caused it, but you see – I have ZERO patience these days.  I’m pregnant, remember?!  I go from 0 to 60 in seconds.  Don’t get me wrong.  He’s still good… sometimes.  It’s just these moments seem to outweigh the good ones.

I’m a big fan of letting him have his moment (alone – at home), to get it all out and we definitely try to enforce time-outs or breaks (which usually result in a tantrum), but what else is there?  I’m thinking of starting a sticker chart for good behavior (manners, P’s & Q’s, clearing the table, etc…).  Any other ideas? 

What happened to my fun, little guy?!

No comments:

Post a Comment