A little late, but… here’s a copy of our Christmas card proof.
The holidays were filled with family, fun, running around non-stop, eating terribly but yet oh so delicious foods, traveling and constantly negotiating with a 3 year old (most times, unsuccessfully). By New Year’s Day, I was beat. It felt as if my body went through a car wash. Yesterday was no better. After removing all traces of Christmas from our house, I was pooped and crabby. Even though I love my job, I was not ready to come back after almost 2 ½ weeks off. But I’m here and it’s nice to be back to normal. Now I’m just keeping my fingers crossed that G’s school doesn’t call to discuss one of the colorful things he learned over the past few weeks… (Can I have a glass of wine? Are you hung-over? You want beer? We hate the Redskins. Kill that guy (football). I FARTED. Need I go on?!).
Hope your Christmas was merry and the start of your new year is fabulous!

No comments:
Post a Comment