It's been a while since I've added any of these, but G was on a roll last night. All of these were said last night, within a 2 hour window. Here goes:
G: No Duh! (After hearing it on ESPN radio and asking Luke why someone would say 'duh'. How did he know to add the "no" in front of it?!)
G: I'm allergic to play-doh (said over and over and over again, while playing with play-doh. He was like Rainman!)
One of the many times I was called into his bedroom while he procrastinated going to sleep…
G: Mommy, this hurts (pointing to his ankle in bed)
M: Right here buddy? (rubbing his ankle bone)
G: Yeah…
M: It's fine G. Now go to sleep.
G: No Mommy. I think it's broken.
M: It's not broken, G. If it were, you wouldn't be able to walk.
G: But it could be broken… (said while I walked out of his room - little shit…!)
And on the last trip to his room to take off his fleece jammies that are just too hot to sleep in…
M: No more fleece jammies for bedtime G (said while walking out of his room)
G: Fleece? What's fleece? Like feliz navidad?
I don't know who this kid thinks he is, but last night, he was a little comedian J
No comments:
Post a Comment