I cannot believe I have approximately 4 weeks left in this pregnancy. Part of me couldn’t be happier to be done and over with this, but part of me says – “We have TOO MUCH going on! Stay in there just a bit longer!”
Because we don’t know what we’re having, people continually ask me if I feel different this time around and the answer is ‘kind of’. I have had very similar pregnancies – easy, minimal sickness in the beginning, nothing wrong at each check-up, etc… so I really can’t complain. But what has been different with this one is: no exercise (=’s more lbs gained L), dealing with a 3 year old (it really is terrible 3’s and NOT 2’s), swollen ankles (never had those before – gross), very uncomfortable at this point, carrying slightly different and lastly – I am pure evil with this pregnancy. I don’t know if it’s job/house sale stress or dealing with a 3 year old, but I am spewing hatred with this pregnancy (I was sweet as pie while carrying G!). I have zero tolerance for anything and have lost any patience I ever had (which was probably minimal). The great thing is – I can admit all this! Because my patience is so short, it often leaves me feeling a little crazy. Please tell me you all can share a similar story?! Oh please?!Many think we’re having a girl because of the last bit I’ve shared with all of you. Could it be the additional hormones in my body?! We shall see! The great news is we heard some great news on our house sale today so we just might be out of this condo before the arrival of #2 – hallelujah!
So please help me by keeping me sane over the next few weeks. I know things are only going to get crazier for us. Oh and PS – I didn’t share a recipe with you today, but I of course baked something this weekend – my favorite Banana Bread! If you haven’t made it yet, I highly recommend you get on that J
I was totally insane on #2 too!!! Oh man, you are almost there!
ReplyDelete