Saturday, March 3, 2012

She said she liked it better than “Pirates of Penzance”

I think every female my age has seen the movie Pretty Woman at least 100 times and can recite the entire movie.  At least my girlfriend Gina and I can… Well, I had my very own Pirates of Penzance moment last weekend that was too good not to share.  Now, let me preface this with – this was a conversation Luke and I were having – quietly - in the front seat of the car.  We were joking about having more children.  He and I both know this is it for us, that he is getting a vasectomy (sorry TMI) so he was messing with me.  I did NOT mean this literally (I have to say this because I know you all know how evil I have been lately J ) and was only joking.  Here’s the conversation:

Luke:  I think we should have a third child.  I don’t think I’m going to get a vasectomy.
Me:  <in a low voice> How about I cut off your penis?  How’s that for a vasectomy?
                A few seconds later…
Gianni:  Mommy?  Why do you want to cut off Daddy’s penis?
Me:  <shocked and stumped on what to say next>  I didn’t say that.
Luke:  She said Daddy is cut off from eating peanuts!

Nice save, Luke.  And thank you J

Have a great weekend, all!

1 comment: