Holy Braxton Hicks this weekend! I didn’t have those with G, so when I have them know that I assume the babe is a-comin!! Maybe it was the running around (too much to do in the upcoming weeks) or maybe I was dehydrated. All I know is they started on Saturday evening and lasted throughout the night. I wanted to tell my body “LISTEN HERE – I get it. I know I won’t be sleeping much in the upcoming weeks/months, but I don’t need the preparation nights leading up to the arrival of this little one”. I felt much better on Sunday, but there have been times – brace yourself for TMI – that I think it’s arm is coming out. What gives with baby #2?!!!
In better news, we found a place this weekend and are in LOVE with it! I think I’ll wait and share those details as more of our moving plans solidify (I’m a little superstitious… I can’t help it). So stay tuned!
In baking news, I planned to make those s’more cookies again because they really are that amazing, but I just didn’t have the energy. Plus, my weigh-ins (what I call my dr appts) haven’t been too kind to me lately, so I should probably lay off the sugar. At least until the box of chocolates that my wonderful MIL sent me arrive J
Happy Monday!
Congrats! Yes-if you have a little girl then you definitely need to get some cute DVF items. Good luck the next few weeks!
ReplyDelete