Monday, March 12, 2012

Happy Birthday, Luke!

With all the excitement of a new baby and a move, we can’t forget Luke’s birthday.  When I reminded G this morning that he should sing to L, he asked him “how old are you, Daddy”.  To which L replied, “39”.  G then said, “that’s a big number, Daddy”… ha!  We then proceeded to practice counting all the way to 39 J

Happy Birthday to a wonderful husband and an amazing Dad!

PS – Mama was exhausted yesterday and didn’t get around to making the lemon meringue pie he requested for his birthday.  We are actually heading out to dinner tonight, so I will attempt my first lemon meringue pie tomorrow.  Lucky for me, he didn’t want the ‘real’ kind.  He requested the one made with lemon pudding (booooo-ring), but again – lucky for me!

2 comments:

  1. You know what though? The best belated birthday present Luke will get is the baby! My dad and I share close birthdays and I wouldn't have it any other way! It's not like sharing with a sibling or a friend. It will be great. But, I am still hoping that maybe your new baby shares its birthday with me! 3/22! I promise there won't be any competition! And to anyone of your readers out there who were wondering about that banana bread recipe - its worht it! I made it this weekend and YUM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom and I have birthdays 6 days apart. This week is L and his mom's birthday, so a great week too! Now, I know you want the 22nd but that's our move date so PLEASE no baby on the 22nd!!! :) xo

      Delete