Well… I had my very own false alarm this morning. After a night of very poor sleep due to a stomach ache and just feeling uncomfortable, I thought for sure I was in labor. All the signs were there. Or so I thought. Everything was very similar to what I experienced with G, but with a small difference that I’ll spare you the details on. I woke L up at 4am, called the dr and assured her we’d be at the hospital by 6am. After countless calls to my sister (her phone was going straight to voicemail!!), I finally reached her. She raced over here and we were off.
Once at the hospital, I was told that although it appeared that I was in labor, I was not. The things I was/am seeing are definite signs, but we’re not quite there yet. My contractions are currently 4 to 5 minutes apart and are not consistent. So I had a choice – walk around the hospital for 2 hours and see where I was at or go home and wait it out. I chose the latter.
I still think this little one may make an appearance today or for sure this week. As you know, yesterday was L’s birthday and Friday is his mom’s birthday (mom-mom). My mom and I have birthday’s that are 6 days apart. So, this would definitely be a fun week for “it” to be born. I guess if you’re going to ‘share’ with anyone, it’s best to share with a parent J
I’m PRAYING “it” doesn’t make an appearance next week because we are moving. I’ll keep ya posted!
A) Where are you moving to!!!!!!!!!?????
ReplyDeleteB) That's so exciting! I had that same thing with Frankie. I went in 3weeks before delivery with false labor. I thought FOR SURE it was happening... but I did the walk around and drink water which was miserable.
Ah well.... in due time my friend!
Thinking of you!!!!!!!
Hey there Maggie!!! We rented a beautiful home in Naperville (yes... the Nape!). We move Thursday of next week. As for this happening with you and Frankie, how much longer until it actually happened? I'd really like it to happen this week. I've got things to do next week! ha! We need to get together once things settle down. When asked who his GF is, G still says "Ruuuuuubbbbeeeeeeeeeee" :)
Delete