Catchy title, no?! I thought so J
Tomorrow is our 3 week anniversary in the suburbs and to tell you the truth, I couldn’t be happier. I of course miss the city, but we absolutely love the convenience and ease of the suburbs. Life has slowed down, we have so much more space, it’s easier to run quick errands and life is just more relaxed. We absolutely love where we moved and are realizing how truly beautiful it is here. We really picked a great place to live. Not only is it beautiful, but it has so much to offer our family. We can’t wait to take advantage of all the parks, shops, restaurants, libraries, pools, park programs and summer fun it has to offer.
Now, my first real “suburbia” encounter was last week when I went to a clothing party hosted at my friend’s gym. Let me tell you – it was the Tupperware party of clothes parties. I love fashion very much, but have a limited budget with two kids, but I think I do well with the money I have to spend on myself. These clothes… um... not so much. If I ever start wearing those types of clothes, someone (Taylor), please host an intervention ASAP J
I’m super excited to start joining the rest of civilization with non-maternity clothes. I’m only a few pounds from my starting weight, but it’s the loss of elasticity in the belly after having 2 kids that I’ll have to work on. I’m ready to shop and share the items I’ve got my eye on. Pinterst and blogs are inspiring me so stay tuned to see what I’m scoping out!
OH I WILL STOP YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) I am soo happy for you and so glad that it's wonderful out there!!! xoxo
ReplyDeleteCan anything be done about that loss of elasticity? I thought my wrinkled tummy skin was a lost cause. Ha!
ReplyDeleteUm... I'm thinking it might be a lost cause but I'm still delusional that there might be something to change it ;)
Delete