Thursday, April 19, 2012

Sleepless in Naperville

Thank you iPhone.  Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Etsy  and Words with Friends.  Yep.  That’s what I’m doing in the middle of the night.  What are YOU doing?  Oh sleeping?  Must be nice J I kid. 
I’ve actually got myself a great little sleeper/eater, but during the one or two times that I am up to feed princess g (notice G is for Big G and g is for lil g) around 12:30am or 3:30am, I’m thankful for my iPhone.  It’s preventing me from passing out in the recliner (and almost dropping her like I almost did so many times with G) and multi-tasking just a little bit.  Hey – she’s a hard one to burp! 
Although I have the whole change, feed, burp, rock, bed process down to about 30 minutes, what has helped you stay ‘awake’ during those middle of the night feedings? 
And if you’re playing Words with Friends, what is your screen name?  I NEED MORE GAMES!  I’m currently playing my hubs and my friend Taylor, her husband and mom (yep, keeping it in the family!)  If you’re up for playing, you can find me at mdelaat J

1 comment:

  1. I have no tricks, but will be ready for the day you teach me yours! xo!

    ReplyDelete