Monday, April 23, 2012

Giuliana - 1 month

Yes… this is a week late J

10 lbs 8 oz (75%-90%)     23 in (95%)
Smiling and not gas related!
Called “Principessa”
Eats every 2-3 hours during the day and about ever 3-4 at night (has gone 5-6!)
Sleeps a lot and has had some long stretches at night
Loves to snuggle and sleep on your chest


How does she compare to her big brother at this point?  Well… they’re not far off which is frightening!  At 1 month, Gianni weighed 10 lbs 15 oz and measured 23 ¼ inches long.  She’s pretty close! 
In the first month with Giuliana, I have been peed and popped on more than Gianni EVER did.  In fact, Gianni never once peed or pooped on me!  I swear!  Oh the lovely life of a mother J

4 comments:

  1. Someone has the "DeLaat" chin . . . she is so adorbs! Love the tutu!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HA! I love that you noticed the DeLaat chin ;) Isn't it crazy how big she is already?! A 10 pounder!! xo

      Delete
  2. She is the cutest little lady I have ever seen - And you are one fabulous mother. Although she slept far too much for my liking yesterday - i just want to hold her and hold her! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh M! The same thing happened with Laynie too. Jack got me once with the fire hose within the first week of being home - AND THAT WAS IT! Laynie, on the other hand, caused us to have to change our ENTIRE bed after complete explosions at least three times when I was changing her after an overnight feeding. She got me all the time.CRAZY! TOO FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete