Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Giuliana – 3 months

No measurements this month (no dr appt)
Smiles, smiles and smiles all the time!
Babbling and cooing a TON!
On the verge of laughing out loud (lets out an ‘ahhhhh’ sound)
Called “Lovie” or “Pretty Girl”
Moving like a sundial on her play mat (batting/kicking the toys)
Eating every 2-3 hours during the day
Chewing/sucking on her wrist/fingers
Most active/favorite place is the changing table – smiles, talks and throws both of her feet down at the same time (she finds this very funny) J
Smiles like crazy when her big brother Gianni is around
Sleeping wonderfully! Waking between 5 and 6am, eats and goes back to sleep
Takes 2-3 great naps and snoozes periodically during the evening



Giuliana brings us so much joy!  She is a wonderful, little girl.  She loves to cuddle and is just so sweet.  When I go to pick her up, I say “You want to come by mommy?” and she smiles and smiles!  When I count to 3, she gets very excited and squeals.  God do I love this little girl <3 She’s also beginning to stand when you hold her up on your lap.

I’m in the final stretch of my maternity leave and am really dreading my return to work due to some not-so-fun changes that have occurred while I’ve been out.  Until that dreadful day, I’m planning to enjoy every single moment with my little princess J
**I swear that lil g smiles a TON! I just could not capture it during this quick photo shoot J

1 comment:

  1. Aren't little girls the best! Be warned...she's already exhibiting those #2 child symptoms ;) Not cooperating with the smiles in the pics, HA!! Enjoy every moment. She's adorable!!!! MUAH!!

    ReplyDelete