Tuesday, July 31, 2012

I’m BAAACCKKK!

To work that is.  I want to thank everyone who checked in on me.  I think people thought I was suicidal.  I don’t know how to make everyone understand that it had/has nothing to do with returning to work.  That part I’m more than ok with.  It’s the JOB I’m returning to.  As of 1pm on Tuesday, I still don’t know what the JOB is.  Weird feeling.
So yesterday and today have consisted of cleaning up email, catching up with coworkers, networking, oh and pumping 3 times a day.  Yeah.  I know.  TMI.  But I have to do it.  Anyway.  I have a meeting with my manager at 3pm.  Awesome.  Perfect timing to piss me off before I head home.  Stay tuned…
In logistics news, waking up at 4:30am isn’t fun.  I was BEAT by 6pm last night.  But the train, not too bad.  It’s the parking that worries me.  I actually found the last spot in front of the station today which got me on the 6:03am train.  Yep.  6:03am!  Heck – half of you were probably still sleeping!  The true test of all this will be later this week when L travels.  Wish us all luck! 
I think I mentioned this earlier, but I have a ton of posts that I want to share with you all.  I kept a running list over the past 3 months, just never had time to post.  So as long as things continue like this, I’ll be blogging and pinning before you know it!  Oh priorities… J

1 comment:

  1. MUST.PLAN. LUNCH. DATE.

    And it will get better stay positive! Plus getting paid to pump and pin and blog for a bit might be the best transition back! ;)

    xoxo-Always!

    ReplyDelete