This, like all my other posts, is late. I’m gonna get better at this stuff. I promise.
We baptized Giuliana on Sunday, July 15th at St Peter and Paul Catholic Church of Naperville. We were excited to ask my best friend Kelly and brother Bobby to be her god parents. Giuliana looked beautiful in my sisters baptism gown. Like a little princess! I love that my son wore my brother’s outfit and my daughter wore my sisters. I would have had Giuliana wear my gown, but I wasn’t baptized until about age 8 (we won’t get into that story… Grr…) so she obviously couldn’t fit in my outfit… K
Anyway, we didn’t make a big deal out of her baptism like we did for G (poor lil g already has 2nd child syndrome!), but we were happy to be joined by my family (Dad and step-mom).
Because my original goal of this blog was to keep distant family members up-to-speed with our happenings, I will now go into a photo montage J
 |
| Dressed and ready to go! |
 |
| Pretty girl! |
 |
| Smiley! |
 |
| Giuliana w/Grandma - We have a photo of Linda w/my sister Lindsay on her baptism day that looks exactly like this one! Giuliana resembles my sis as a baby! |
 |
| Her first ballet slippers |
 |
| Very proud God Father, Uncle Bobby |
 |
| Just because I'm rarely in any photos with my kids :) |
 |
| Proud God parents - Kelly and Bobby |
 |
| G got in on the action - dipped his hand in the holy water - per the priest (later asked if the water was dirty... so my kid!) |
 |
| God parents and parents |
 |
| Sis and Bro |
 |
| Dad, Mom, Kelly, Bobby, L & I |
 |
| My parents - Linda and Bob |
 |
| My BFF :) |
 |
| Pretty Girl!! |
 |
| You see the resemblance?! She looks like L and my dad! |
 |
| Proud God Mama |
LOVE!!!!!! She needs a gift from Auntie T & Uncle B! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDelete