Monday, August 27, 2012

Giuliana – 5 months

**My mom asked where this post was… Sorry mom!  Just a little busy these days ;)

No measurements this month (no dr appt)
Smiliest (yes… I know it’s not a word) baby EVER!
Lots lots of babbling (ahhhhhh)
Raspberries
Eating cereal
Her hair is finally coming in (blonde!)

I’m late to post this, but the above is what Giuliana was doing before turning 5 months old.  When I compare her to her brother, she’s a little behind in some things (like rolling over) but I’m not worried.  She really is the happiest little girl!  Stranger danger is in full force so if you’re coming to visit, please do not be offended.  Give her some time to warm up to you and then she’s fine.  I promise J

As for the photos… Please note that these photo shoots are becoming more and more difficult.  She doesn’t cooperate  and is obsessed with eating her tutu… Oh and her toes - ha!






1 comment:

  1. Toe eating is my FAVORITE!! GOSH do I miss this! So stinkin' cute....

    ReplyDelete