Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Giuliana – 7 months


No measurements this month (no dr appt)
Rollin, rollin, rollin!
1st Tooth! (10-1-12)
Babble, babble, babble
Master Sitter-Upper
Clapping


Milestone after milestone this past month!  Giuliana rolls and rolls, she loves sitting up (although she prefers to stand), claps and somewhat says ‘YAY while doing so.  She also squeals with glee (especially when "Vocabu-Larry" comes on!)!  She has officially hit that grabby stage and grabs everything in sight, especially your water glass (she loves to drink water out of a glass).  Her babbling is hilarious!  We have one proud papa claiming ‘Dada’, but I think it’s just a sound ;) (G said mama first, so if g says dada, so be it!).  But in all honesty, she definitely says Dada and has even been heard saying Mama.  I don’t think she knows what she’s saying quite yet, but I’ll let both Luke and I soak up that wonderful feeling you get when your child first says your name.  God knows we’ll be complaining when they say it over and over again, in no time (Mom, mom, mom, mom, mom, MOMMYYYYYEEEEEEEE – you know exactly what I’m talking about J)

Now bear with me as I insert pics from our photo shoot…


Mid-Clap


Our Happy Girl!

Clap Clap Clap!

Eat those toes!

2 comments:

  1. I need to come visit, she is getting so big!!!! After vacay lets pick a Saturday so i can come out!

    ReplyDelete