Busy, busy weekend! Aren’t they all like that anymore? Our weekend consisted of both Luke and I getting some private time out – separately (I got to see my BFF Kelly who was in town and Luke headed to the Notre Dame game on Saturday - where his wedding ring flew off his finger while cheering on his team – he found it J). Luke being gone all day Saturday meant I got to spend some alone time with the kids. It poured all day, but the arrival of my October Birchbox brightened my day. The kids and I spent the rest of the day playing, painting and baking.
Sunday was a tour of the Chicagoland area as we headed downtown for our annual Christmas card photos at my friend Kirstin’s boutique – Smitten. We are lucky to have Amanda photograph the kids again. She does such amazing work. I got a sneak peek after our session (un-edited) and there are some good ones. After that, we headed north of the city to Gianni’s friend Ella’s 4th birthday. While at her party (at a gymnastics gym), tornado sirens went off and we had to take cover. A little scary trying to remain calm with a bunch of 3 and 4 year olds running around. Luckily, everything was ok.
Here’s a sneak peek of the kids on picture day! I didn’t dress them in ‘holiday’ attire. Just not my thing J
| Cool Guy |
| How stinkin' cute does she look?! |
No comments:
Post a Comment