Monday, October 29, 2012

Weekend in Photos


What a great, quiet weekend!  Our weekend consisted of making 3 successful Pinterest recipes (details to come tomorrow!), hanging with friends and just relaxing.  On Saturday evening, I got to snuggle with Gianni while Luke was busy watching Notre Dame.  G and I caught up on some Phineas & Ferb in my bed.  He loves watching tv or laying in our bed J  Giuliana was a little whiny, but I chalk that up to her 2nd tooth about to make its debut.  Along with the whininess, she wanted her momma.  I jumped on the opportunity to snuggle with her.  She’s a squirmy wormy lately, so to have her snuggle with me is heaven.  Here’s a few shots of our weekend!

Delish!

Saturday morning jammies - she pulls on his pants and tries
to pull herself up!  She loves her brother :)

Slumber Party w/G!

Sleeping Beauty

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect weekend. I wish my two would snuggle in bed with me...they're too busy!! I cannot believe what a little blondie g is!!!

    ReplyDelete